Last Revised: October 2017
Information provided to Envolve PeopleCare by Company
In order to provide access this site, your company has provided to Envolve PeopleCare the name, email address, ID and office location (as appropriate) of each employee authorized to access the site. This information has been transmitted and is stored securely and used for the exclusive purpose of granting access to the site.
Information we collect and how we use it
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you log on to the service, we will ask you for minimal personal information (such as your username and an account password). For certain services, such as calculating individual energy expenditure and caloric requirements, we also request your birth date, gender, weight and height. If you elect to interact with health coaches (registered dietitians and certified personal trainers) you will be asked to provide answers to a health history questionnaire. All authorized Envolve PeopleCare health professionals may view this information. All interactions between you and health coaches are private and confidential and all responses will be sent electronically to only you. The decision to provide this information is completely voluntary and is only required in order to use certain services and interact with Envolve PeopleCare health coaches.
- Log information - When you use site services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Envolve PeopleCare staff and health coaches, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links - The site may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology and customized content.
- Providing products and services to users;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services
Envolve PeopleCare processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for the service, we ask you to provide personal information in order to use certain services including birth date, gender, weight, height and answers to a health history questionnaire. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Envolve PeopleCare may not be able to provide those services to you.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our websites are not designed for, nor are they intended to attract, children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from any person under the age of 13, and if we do inadvertently collect information from a person under the age of 13, we delete it as soon as we discover it.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security, network security and application security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Envolve PeopleCare employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Envolve PeopleCare services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Changes to this policy
20 Batterson Park Rd
Farmington, CT 06032
This site uses the tool “Google Analytics” and "Google Tag Manager" to collect data on the use of this site and help us better understand our visitors’ usage. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or by changing the cookie settings in your browser.